Friday, April 24, 2009

"Garden of Peace" Chabura for Men Only - Spread the Word

Please spread the word. 

We will be starting a Chabura (Discussion Group) for men only, studying Rabbi Shalom Arush's Garden of Peace.  The first gathering will take place tomorrow, Shabbos afternoon, at the home of Steve Baker, 2415 White Rd in University Heights at 6:00 PM and will run just short of an hour.
 

If you are interested in hosting the group on a future Shabbos, please contact me.  Garden of Peace is available at Frank's Hebrew Book Store, in the Cedar-Green plaza.  I cannot convey strongly enough how important I think this book is.  There is no need to RSVP.  We look forward to seeing you there.

I consider this so important that I am sending it out in a separate email.


Rabbi Davidovich

No comments: