Thursday, September 2, 2010

HJC Alliyos for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur

All,

 

I have not yet received bids for all the alliyos.  I have heard from only one Cohen and no Levi’im and I have not received bids for six of the other alliyos.  There is great merit in having one of these alliyos so I encourage you to make your bid.  The bidding ends Tuesday at midnight and I get to assign any unbid alliyos.

 

RH Day 1 – I only have bids for Shlishi , Chamishi and Maftir (no bids for Cohen, Levi and Rivi’i)

RH Day 2 – I only have bids for Shlishi and Maftir (no bids for Cohen, Levi, Rivi’i and Chamishi)

YK – I have bids for Cohen, Rivi’i, Shishi and Maftir (no bids for Levi, Shlishi, Chamisihi and Shivi’i)

 

K’siva V’Chasima Tova,

 

Martin

 

 

Martin Lipman
Vice President, Modeling & Analytic Solutions / 1+216-291-3780  / mob:1+216-798-6927 / martin.lipman @symphonyiri.com)
SymphonyIRI Group
/ 150 North Clinton Street, Chicago, IL 60661 / www.SymphonyIRI.com
Follow us on:
Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn / CPG Blog

http://us.infores.com/BrandStore/Symphony_sig.gif

 

No comments: