Sunday, November 8, 2020

Getting to know Rabbi Moshe Weinberger

Hello,
Yesterday, during Shalosh Seudos time, I spoke about Rabbi Moshe Weinberger, who is alive and well. I feel like he is someone we should all get to know if we want to be better in any capacity.

In my talk, I mentioned two interviews Rabbi Weinberger has given recently. I think it's worth our time to get to know him by listening to these interviews.

Enjoy:

This is the interview by Rabbi David Bashevkin:  
 
Here is another conversation with Rabbi Weinberger from the "Meaningful People" Podcast: 

I think many of you will thank me for sending these your way. Warning: Each of these interviews is over an hour long. But you don't have to listen to it all at once. 

If you want to hear any of the thousands of shiurim he has given, here is a link to access them: 
It's easy to feel overwhelmed by the options. Don't worry though. If searching for just the right thing is too much, just click on the first thing you see.  I don't think you'll regret it. 

Have a great week!
RD
--
Rabbi Raphael Davidovich
Heights Jewish Center
14270 Cedar Road
University Heights, OH 44121

No comments: