Thursday, March 18, 2021

CHOMETZ SALE AUTHORIZATION FORM

Hello my friends, 

I am available now to take care of your Chometz sale needs, by appointment and after davening, morning and evening. For those of you who are still uncomfortable meeting in person, I can be appointed by phone, or by email. If by email, please copy and paste the form below, or reply to this email, and fill in your name and addresses at the bottom of the form, as indicated.

RD
////////////////
CHOMETZ SALE AUTHORIZATION FORM

 

I fully empower and permit Rabbi Raphael Davidovich to act in my place and stead, and on my behalf, to sell all CHOMETZ possessed by me (knowingly or unknowingly) defined as claimed by The Torah and Rabbinic Law (e.g. Chametz, doubt of Chametz, and all kinds of Chametz mixtures), as well as Chametz that tends to harden and to adhere to a surface of inside of pans, pots and cooking and usable utensils, and all kinds of live animals that have been eating Chametz or mixtures thereof, and to lease all places wherein the Chametz owned by me may be found, especially in the premises indicated below and elsewhere.

I empower Rabbi Raphael Davidovich the full right to sell and to lease by any transactions, as he deems fit and proper and for such time which he believes necessary.

I hereby give Rabbi Raphael Davidovich full power and authority to appoint a substitute in his stead with full power to sell and lease as provided herein, or to appoint another substitute. The above given power is in conformity with all Torah, Rabbinical regulations and laws, and also in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio and of the United States.

Name:

All addresses where Chometz is or may be located:




--
Rabbi Raphael Davidovich
Heights Jewish Center
14270 Cedar Road
University Heights, OH 44121

No comments: